pin_drop Ferizaj, Remote military_tech Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
We are looking for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices.
Your responsibilities, among others, include:
- building and shipping apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase;
- writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades;
- translate and build the designs and wireframes into high quality responsive UI code;
- understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications;
- maintaining software through the product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes;
- sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to enhance the quality and performance of products;
- keeping up to date with the newest technologies and security measures to keep applications up to industry standards;
- striving to advance professionally;
Skills and requirements:
- critical and analytical thinking;
- experience designing and building scalable apps using Flutter;
- familiarity with custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS;
- familiarity with Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-View-Model-Controller (MVVM) architectures;
- experience using public and custom REST APIs;
- understanding of GIT version control;
- understanding of mobile devices architecture and their specifics;
- familiarity with code debugging, performance enhancements and reliability;
Even if you don’t feel fully qualified, please give us an opportunity to get to know you.
What do we offer?
- hybrid working model (you work when and where you are most productive);
- competitive salary;
- growth opportunities;
- health insurance, gym membership and paid time off;
- financial and technical support to work on products of your choice;
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role, please send us your resume – Apply Now.
If you know someone talented who might be a suitable fit, please share this post with them.
For any queries you have, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working
We expect our teammates to be challenged and help each other by sharing experiences, learning resources and promoting the right people at the right time.
Before anything, we are humans and we want everyone to feel so. We try to provide a caring work environment by supporting your health insurance, gym membership and paid time off.
You're free to select your own working hours, whenever you feel you can give the best out of yourself.
You believe you have the next best idea, but you need more time and support? We offer you financial and technical support to work on products of your choice.
We try to always improve our environment to make all of us feel happier at work and we love to hear from you on making it even better.
💻 ☕ 🥳